Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Input Field's width doesn't change after entering specific combinations of text when the Content Size Fitter is used
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "UITestProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game view click on the top-left Input Field
5. Write "11111" into the Input Field
Expected result: Full text ("11111") appears in the Input Field
Actual result: Only "1" appears in the Input Field
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
- Full text appears after entering a character that is different from the previous one, e.g. "123456", "111112", "122221"
- Sometimes reproducible with different characters. E.g. while entering "tex", the Input field doesn't show anything, but after writing a full "text" word, the text appears in the Input Field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b1