Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Input Field's width doesn't change after entering specific combinations of text when the Content Size Fitter is used
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "UITestProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. In the Game view click on the top-left Input Field
5. Write "11111" into the Input Field
Expected result: Full text ("11111") appears in the Input Field
Actual result: Only "1" appears in the Input Field
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
- Full text appears after entering a character that is different from the previous one, e.g. "123456", "111112", "122221"
- Sometimes reproducible with different characters. E.g. while entering "tex", the Input field doesn't show anything, but after writing a full "text" word, the text appears in the Input Field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device