Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Input Field ignores users input if its Content Type is Integer/Decimal Number and the input selection includes negative value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "InputFieldBug" project and enter playmode
2. Select the bottom Input Field with positive decimal number value and type in some random numbers
3. Select the top Input Field with negative decimal number value and type in some random numbers
Expected result: Input is recognized and the negative value gets overwritten
Actual result: Input is ignored and the negative value doesn't change
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2
Not reproducible with - 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1
1. If the selection does not include "-" sign, Input Field works as expected
2. Bug happens with Integer numbers as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website