Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Indirect intensity slider has no effect on lightprobes in Progressive backends
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open TestScene01-BakedGI (Assets > Scenes)
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and make sure that the Indirect Intensity value is set to 0
3. In the same window, make sure that the lightmapping backend is set to Progressive
4. Bake the lighting
5. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window again, and boost the Indirect Intensity value
6. Bake the lighting again
7. Notice that the probes still remained dark
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website