Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when undoing new Animator layer creation with that layer selected
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Console Window and Animator Window with Layers view active
3. Create a new Animation Controller and select it
4. In Animator window create a new empty State and select it
5. Create a new layer and keep it selected
6. Do Undo operation twice and observe Console Window
Expected result: no new errors appear in Console Window
Actual result: one or multiple IndexOutOfRangeException errors appear in Console Window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'