Search Issue Tracker
IndexOutOfRangeException in Unity.Rendering.Occlusion.Masked.Dots.OcclusionMesh.Transform when Safety Checks are "Force On" or Burst Compilation is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "indexoutofrange-repro-urp.zip"
2. Move the Scene View Camera near the Scene origin
3. Enable "Force On" Safety Checks (Jobs>Burst>Safety Checks>Force On)
Expected results: No errors thrown in the Console window
Actual results: "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index 1 is out of restricted IJobParallelFor range [0...0] in ReadWriteBuffer." is thrown
Reproducible with: 1.0.14 (2022.3.8f1)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 22H2
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags