Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a5
Increase Gaussian filter precision to 0.1 texel radius
Jira twin of: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1392278
h1. Problem statement
Current Gaussian filter implementation operates at 1 texel precision (1-5 texel range). This is a problem, because even at 1 texel radius, Gaussian filtering can produce overly blurry results.
h1. Proposed solution
Increase Gaussian filtering precision to 0.1 texels. Gaussian filter in Adobe Photoshop operates at that precision as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a5):
Increased Gaussian filter precision to 0.1 texel radius.