Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a5
Increase Gaussian filter precision to 0.1 texel radius
Jira twin of: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1392278
h1. Problem statement
Current Gaussian filter implementation operates at 1 texel precision (1-5 texel range). This is a problem, because even at 1 texel radius, Gaussian filtering can produce overly blurry results.
h1. Proposed solution
Increase Gaussian filtering precision to 0.1 texels. Gaussian filter in Adobe Photoshop operates at that precision as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique