Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.4, 2018.1
Incorrect Root Motion in Transition Preview
This issue only happens in the context of an animation preview (Inspector) of a SM “Transition” that uses root motion.
Issue: RM animation is incorrect in the animation preview, looks like 2x transforms, but is correct at runtime.
- open attached project and scene
- select character GO and open Animator
- select a Transition and open Inspector previewer
- set playback speed to”0.1”
- play & scrub animation preview…
Bug: root motion is messed up (looks like 2x transforms)
Expected: same as runtime, root motion looks correct.
This is NOT repo in 5.6.4p3
Bug was introduced in 2017.1.0
Because alpha & beta builds have issues blocking proper bisection (project window + importer issues)…
Earliest version I was able to repro this in is…
Version 2017.1.0f1 (4d7fe18a2f34)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open