Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.4, 2018.1
Incorrect Root Motion in Transition Preview
This issue only happens in the context of an animation preview (Inspector) of a SM “Transition” that uses root motion.
Issue: RM animation is incorrect in the animation preview, looks like 2x transforms, but is correct at runtime.
- open attached project and scene
- select character GO and open Animator
- select a Transition and open Inspector previewer
- set playback speed to”0.1”
- play & scrub animation preview…
Bug: root motion is messed up (looks like 2x transforms)
Expected: same as runtime, root motion looks correct.
This is NOT repo in 5.6.4p3
Bug was introduced in 2017.1.0
Because alpha & beta builds have issues blocking proper bisection (project window + importer issues)…
Earliest version I was able to repro this in is…
Version 2017.1.0f1 (4d7fe18a2f34)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function