Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Incorrect Root Motion in Transition Preview
This issue only happens in the context of an animation preview (Inspector) of a SM “Transition” that uses root motion.
Issue: RM animation is incorrect in the animation preview, looks like 2x transforms, but is correct at runtime.
- open attached project and scene
- select character GO and open Animator
- select a Transition and open Inspector previewer
- set playback speed to”0.1”
- play & scrub animation preview…
Bug: root motion is messed up (looks like 2x transforms)
Expected: same as runtime, root motion looks correct.
This is NOT repo in 5.6.4p3
Bug was introduced in 2017.1.0
Because alpha & beta builds have issues blocking proper bisection (project window + importer issues)…
Earliest version I was able to repro this in is…
Version 2017.1.0f1 (4d7fe18a2f34)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene