Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Undo] Redo operation is named after a function not the Undo group name
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CheckRedoNamingStripped.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Custom" object
3. In Inspector, set 'Create Button' -> 'Pref1' to 'Prefab1' (prefab from Project window)
4. Press Create
5. Press Remove
6. Editor -> Edit -> Undo Remove A Thing
7. Observe Editor -> Edit
Expected result: "Redo Remove A Thing" is shown
Actual result: "Redo Destroy Object" is shown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject