Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
incorrect default interpolation type when using double-click to create a key
When creating keys in-between existing keys (default Auto-Clamped), created keys are expected to be the same interpolation type as adjacent keys, in this case Auto-Clamped). This works as expected with all keying methods (key button, hotkey, inspector add key), but gives an unexpected interpolation type when double-clicking on a curve to add a key... in this case results in Free Smooth, when expecting Auto-Clamped.
- create a cube and new animation clip
- create a default (Auto-Clamped) key at time 0 & 30
- open AW curve editor
- goto frame 10
- double-click one of the curves to add a key...
bug: key type is Free Smooth (see InterpolationType_bug.gif)
expected key type is Auto-Clamped (see expectedResult.gif)
Version 2018.1.7f1 (4cb482063d12)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.4.15f1 (5d485b4897a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."