Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
incorrect default interpolation type when using double-click to create a key
When creating keys in-between existing keys (default Auto-Clamped), created keys are expected to be the same interpolation type as adjacent keys, in this case Auto-Clamped). This works as expected with all keying methods (key button, hotkey, inspector add key), but gives an unexpected interpolation type when double-clicking on a curve to add a key... in this case results in Free Smooth, when expecting Auto-Clamped.
- create a cube and new animation clip
- create a default (Auto-Clamped) key at time 0 & 30
- open AW curve editor
- goto frame 10
- double-click one of the curves to add a key...
bug: key type is Free Smooth (see InterpolationType_bug.gif)
expected key type is Auto-Clamped (see expectedResult.gif)
Version 2018.1.7f1 (4cb482063d12)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.4.15f1 (5d485b4897a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded