Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
incorrect default interpolation type when using double-click to create a key
When creating keys in-between existing keys (default Auto-Clamped), created keys are expected to be the same interpolation type as adjacent keys, in this case Auto-Clamped). This works as expected with all keying methods (key button, hotkey, inspector add key), but gives an unexpected interpolation type when double-clicking on a curve to add a key... in this case results in Free Smooth, when expecting Auto-Clamped.
- create a cube and new animation clip
- create a default (Auto-Clamped) key at time 0 & 30
- open AW curve editor
- goto frame 10
- double-click one of the curves to add a key...
bug: key type is Free Smooth (see InterpolationType_bug.gif)
expected key type is Auto-Clamped (see expectedResult.gif)
Version 2018.1.7f1 (4cb482063d12)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.4.15f1 (5d485b4897a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone