Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incorrect contact pair normal in the contact modification callback is shown when the collision was generated by CCD
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'ModifyContactTest'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press space and observe the console as the ball lands
Expected result: The console log shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, 1.00, 0.00)'
Actual result: The console shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, -1.00, 0.00)'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Downgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.8f1