Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incorrect contact pair normal in the contact modification callback is shown when the collision was generated by CCD
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'ModifyContactTest'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press space and observe the console as the ball lands
Expected result: The console log shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, 1.00, 0.00)'
Actual result: The console shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, -1.00, 0.00)'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Downgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated