Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incorrect contact pair normal in the contact modification callback is shown when the collision was generated by CCD
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'ModifyContactTest'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press space and observe the console as the ball lands
Expected result: The console log shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, 1.00, 0.00)'
Actual result: The console shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, -1.00, 0.00)'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Downgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration