Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect contact pair normal shown when ContactModifyEvent is called back
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'ModifyContactTest'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press space and observe the console as the ball lands
Expected result: The console log shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, 1.00, 0.00)'
Actual result: The console shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, -1.00, 0.00)'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Downgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs