Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incorrect contact pair normal in the contact modification callback is shown when the collision was generated by CCD
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'ModifyContactTest'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press space and observe the console as the ball lands
Expected result: The console log shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, 1.00, 0.00)'
Actual result: The console shows the message 'Pre-collision Callback Normal: (0.00, -1.00, 0.00)'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Downgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform