Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Inconsistent behaviour between LocaleIdentifier constructors and deserialization when using different empty instances
Inconsistent behaviour between LocaleIdentifier constructors and deserialization when using the default, empty string, serialized "None" and "LocaleIdentifier.Undefined" instances
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: All the instances are equal and/or are equal to "LocaleIdentifier.Undefined"
Actual result: Only the "fromEmtpyString" is equal to "LocaleIdentifier.Undefined", whereas any other combination is unequal
Reproducible with: 0.7.1-preview - 0.10.0-preview (2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (could not downgrade Localization package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"