Search Issue Tracker
Including an ampersand (&) symbol in Input Textfield "Player Settings/Product Name" breaks the XCode build on Mac OSX
1. Build an simple iPhone app adding '&' in the name.
1. Unity should see that the character is not valid.
1. It will fail because XCode doesn't like that character.
My guess is that it doesn't like any Non Uniform Type Identifiers characters, similar to the bundle name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project