Search Issue Tracker
Including an ampersand (&) symbol in Input Textfield "Player Settings/Product Name" breaks the XCode build on Mac OSX
1. Build an simple iPhone app adding '&' in the name.
1. Unity should see that the character is not valid.
1. It will fail because XCode doesn't like that character.
My guess is that it doesn't like any Non Uniform Type Identifiers characters, similar to the bundle name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked