Search Issue Tracker
In play mode GameView starts to disappear (related to use of SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier)
After i pressed "play" button "Game" window disappeares step by step in a couple of seconds and then Unity hangs for minute or two. Clicking on "play" button doesn't work. After that i receive 100 exceptions like:
"GUI Window tries to begin rendering while something else has not finished rendering! Either you have a recursive OnGUI rendering, or previous OnGUI did not clean up properly."
1. Open project case_519444-Template;
2. Make sure in game window "Maximize on play" button is pressed;
3. Play scene;
Everything happened as in "case_519444-Videoclip3.mpg" video clip.
Issue occurs only once, after opening project and pressing play button in the editor. Stopping and pressing play button again, issue is NOT reproducible. Also, it never reproduces if game window is not maximized on play. To reproduce the issue again, editor must be closed and opened again;
Problem is related to "SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier" variable;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect