Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages appear when moving Tiles around in the Tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "New Scene" scene in the attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Select a Tile from Assets/Sprites/New Palette
4. Place Tiles in the Tilemap (on the Scene) while zooming in and out in the Scene window
Expected result: Console window does not contain error messages.
Actual result: Multiple "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages are thrown in the Console window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b6
- The attached project was created using "Lightweight RP" project template.
- The issue does not seem to be reproducible on projects, created with "2D" or "3D" templates. Therefore, the issue was not reproducible on versions prior to 2018.1.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached