Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages appear when moving Tiles around in the Tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "New Scene" scene in the attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Select a Tile from Assets/Sprites/New Palette
4. Place Tiles in the Tilemap (on the Scene) while zooming in and out in the Scene window
Expected result: Console window does not contain error messages.
Actual result: Multiple "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages are thrown in the Console window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b6
- The attached project was created using "Lightweight RP" project template.
- The issue does not seem to be reproducible on projects, created with "2D" or "3D" templates. Therefore, the issue was not reproducible on versions prior to 2018.1.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window