Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages appear when moving Tiles around in the Tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "New Scene" scene in the attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Select a Tile from Assets/Sprites/New Palette
4. Place Tiles in the Tilemap (on the Scene) while zooming in and out in the Scene window
Expected result: Console window does not contain error messages.
Actual result: Multiple "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages are thrown in the Console window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b6
- The attached project was created using "Lightweight RP" project template.
- The issue does not seem to be reproducible on projects, created with "2D" or "3D" templates. Therefore, the issue was not reproducible on versions prior to 2018.1.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values