Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages appear when moving Tiles around in the Tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "New Scene" scene in the attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Select a Tile from Assets/Sprites/New Palette
4. Place Tiles in the Tilemap (on the Scene) while zooming in and out in the Scene window
Expected result: Console window does not contain error messages.
Actual result: Multiple "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error messages are thrown in the Console window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b6
- The attached project was created using "Lightweight RP" project template.
- The issue does not seem to be reproducible on projects, created with "2D" or "3D" templates. Therefore, the issue was not reproducible on versions prior to 2018.1.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()