Search Issue Tracker
In App Purchasing Package latest version is not available in the Package Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Package Manager (Window->Package Manager)
3. At the top bar set Packages to show "Unity Registry"
4. Search for "In App Purchasing"
5. Expand the "In App Purchasing" Package to show all the versions
Expected results: The "In App Purchasing" Package version 4.1.1 exists
Actual results: The latest "In App Purchasing" Package version available is 4.0.3
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.0a16
- The latest version can be installed via In-App Purchasing Settings (Edit->Project Settings...->Services->In-App Purchasing->Set up and enable In-App Purchasing->Install Latest Version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off