Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
In 5.5 versions of Unity Playable Animation Transitions does not act like in 5.4 versions
1. Open the attached file "Animation Test 5_4.zip" in 5.4.1p3 version;
2. Open the scene "test" in the Play mode;
3. Try buttons in the top and observe body animation;
4. Open the attached file "Animation Test 5_5.zip" in 5.5.0p4 version;
5. Repeat 2 and 3 steps;
Actual result: Although the projects are the same, their animation is very different. 5.5 project body goes down when you click the transitions (Animtest-5-5.mp4).
Expected result: the upgraded 5.5 project should act like the 5.4 project (Animtest-5-4.mp4).
Note: The 5.5 project causes the animation target to sink into the ground and go into a specific pose anytime triggering a transition to a new animator controller.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0p4
Not reproducible: 5.4.1p3
Can not check the reproduction in 5.6 because the class CustomAnimationPlayable could not inherit in these versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted