Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Improved prefabs] Error messages are spammed when editing prefab with missing script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087617_repro.zip
2. Open Cobe prefab
3. Edit prefab (e.g. disable component)
Expected results: One error message is printed
Actual results: Multiple errors messages are printed
You are trying to replace or create a Prefab from the instance 'Cube' that references a missing script. This is not allowed.
Please change the script or remove it from the GameObject.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function