Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Improved prefabs] Error messages are spammed when editing prefab with missing script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087617_repro.zip
2. Open Cobe prefab
3. Edit prefab (e.g. disable component)
Expected results: One error message is printed
Actual results: Multiple errors messages are printed
You are trying to replace or create a Prefab from the instance 'Cube' that references a missing script. This is not allowed.
Please change the script or remove it from the GameObject.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar