Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved prefabs] Error messages are spammed when editing prefab with missing script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087617_repro.zip
2. Open Cobe prefab
3. Edit prefab (e.g. disable component)
Expected results: One error message is printed
Actual results: Multiple errors messages are printed
You are trying to replace or create a Prefab from the instance 'Cube' that references a missing script. This is not allowed.
Please change the script or remove it from the GameObject.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform