Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Backend] "Disconnecting is no longer implemented" error appears while deleting UI prefab asset
1. Add Canvas to the hierarchy
2. Add Text UI element ad a child of canvas
3. Add Horizontal Layout Group on Canvas
4. Make a prefab out of canvas
5. Delete prefab asset
==> A few errors appear "Disconnecting is no longer implemented
UnityEngine.DrivenRectTransformTracker:Clear() (at D:/CustomUnity/Trunk/Runtime/Transform/ScriptBindings/RectTransform.bindings.cs:94)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy