Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Improved prefabs] "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as override
"Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as an override to a gameObject already having Rigidbody component. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Hierarchy > Right Click > Create Empty
3) Add Rigibody component to this empty gameObject.
4) Create a prefab of this gameObject.
5) Add Character joint component.
6) In the override window > Apply all.
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable