Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Improved prefabs] "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as override
"Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as an override to a gameObject already having Rigidbody component. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Hierarchy > Right Click > Create Empty
3) Add Rigibody component to this empty gameObject.
4) Create a prefab of this gameObject.
5) Add Character joint component.
6) In the override window > Apply all.
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled