Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Improved prefabs] "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as override
"Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" exception thrown on applying joint component as an override to a gameObject already having Rigidbody component. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Hierarchy > Right Click > Create Empty
3) Add Rigibody component to this empty gameObject.
4) Create a prefab of this gameObject.
5) Add Character joint component.
6) In the override window > Apply all.
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac