Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved prefabs] Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087228_repro.zip
2. Build "SampleScene"
Expected results: Game object with tag EditorOnly are removing when building project
Actual results: Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Cannot destroy GameObject that is part of a prefab instance.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1 (Legacy prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0