Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved prefabs] Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087228_repro.zip
2. Build "SampleScene"
Expected results: Game object with tag EditorOnly are removing when building project
Actual results: Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Cannot destroy GameObject that is part of a prefab instance.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1 (Legacy prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"