Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved prefabs] Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1087228_repro.zip
2. Build "SampleScene"
Expected results: Game object with tag EditorOnly are removing when building project
Actual results: Build process fails to remove child game object with EditorOnly tag
Cannot destroy GameObject that is part of a prefab instance.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.11f1 (Legacy prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock