Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Backend][Improved Prefabs] Applying dependent componet to nested prefab crashes Editor
1. Create empty GameObject 'A' and 'B'
2. Make prefab asset out of 'A' and another one out of 'B'
3. Nest 'B' to 'A'
4. Instantiate A
5. Add 'FixedJoint' on it
==> Rigidbody is automatically added
6. Apply 'Rigidbody' to 'A' as Override
7. Apply 'FixedJoint' to 'B' prefab asset
==> Editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value