Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Backend][Improved Prefabs] Applying dependent componet to nested prefab crashes Editor
1. Create empty GameObject 'A' and 'B'
2. Make prefab asset out of 'A' and another one out of 'B'
3. Nest 'B' to 'A'
4. Instantiate A
5. Add 'FixedJoint' on it
==> Rigidbody is automatically added
6. Apply 'Rigidbody' to 'A' as Override
7. Apply 'FixedJoint' to 'B' prefab asset
==> Editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer