Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Backend][Improved Prefabs] Applying dependent componet to nested prefab crashes Editor
1. Create empty GameObject 'A' and 'B'
2. Make prefab asset out of 'A' and another one out of 'B'
3. Nest 'B' to 'A'
4. Instantiate A
5. Add 'FixedJoint' on it
==> Rigidbody is automatically added
6. Apply 'Rigidbody' to 'A' as Override
7. Apply 'FixedJoint' to 'B' prefab asset
==> Editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first