Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Backend][Improved Prefabs] Applying dependent componet to nested prefab crashes Editor
1. Create empty GameObject 'A' and 'B'
2. Make prefab asset out of 'A' and another one out of 'B'
3. Nest 'B' to 'A'
4. Instantiate A
5. Add 'FixedJoint' on it
==> Rigidbody is automatically added
6. Apply 'Rigidbody' to 'A' as Override
7. Apply 'FixedJoint' to 'B' prefab asset
==> Editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler