Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Backend][Improved Prefabs] Applying dependent componet to nested prefab crashes Editor
1. Create empty GameObject 'A' and 'B'
2. Make prefab asset out of 'A' and another one out of 'B'
3. Nest 'B' to 'A'
4. Instantiate A
5. Add 'FixedJoint' on it
==> Rigidbody is automatically added
6. Apply 'Rigidbody' to 'A' as Override
7. Apply 'FixedJoint' to 'B' prefab asset
==> Editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy