Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved Prefabs] A Fatal Error is thrown when Overriding the size of a List attribute on a prefab
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1064206"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Select the prefab "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
4. Change the "Size" field of the "Test" script component to anything else
5. Overrides -> Test (Script)
6. Right click on "Size"
7. Select "Apply to Prefab "GameObject""
Expected: Overrides are applied
Actual: a Fatal Error window is thrown saying "The file 'Memory Stream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!] UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String, Int32). With only a "Quit" option.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player