Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Improved Prefab] Unable to delete Prefab Variant if Root Prefab is already deleted
Delete option is disabled for "Prefab Variant" when Root Prefab is deleted
Before going through the steps to reproduce apply the patch for the prefab importer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create Cube.
3. Drag Cube to Project Browser > make prefab
4. Right-click on 'Cube' Prefab Asset in Project Browser
5. Create -> Prefab Variant
6. Delete Root Cube Prefab
7. Try to delete Cube Prefab Variant
Delete option is disabled when right-clicked on Prefab Variant
Prefab Variant should be able to delete even after Root Prefab is deleted
Note: Refer attached video
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
1. Prefab Variant can be deleted from Project Explorer
2. Variant asset can be deleted after Reimport (through right-click menu on the asset)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"