Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved Prefab] Unable to delete Prefab Variant if Root Prefab is already deleted
Delete option is disabled for "Prefab Variant" when Root Prefab is deleted
Before going through the steps to reproduce apply the patch for the prefab importer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create Cube.
3. Drag Cube to Project Browser > make prefab
4. Right-click on 'Cube' Prefab Asset in Project Browser
5. Create -> Prefab Variant
6. Delete Root Cube Prefab
7. Try to delete Cube Prefab Variant
Delete option is disabled when right-clicked on Prefab Variant
Prefab Variant should be able to delete even after Root Prefab is deleted
Note: Refer attached video
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
1. Prefab Variant can be deleted from Project Explorer
2. Variant asset can be deleted after Reimport (through right-click menu on the asset)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes