Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ComputeBuffer] Improve error messaging on ComputeBuffer constructor usage
Trying to create a new ComputeBuffer from code with
ComputeBuffer c = new ComputeBuffer (5, 5);
I get these errors printed to the Console:
"DestroyBuffer can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function."
None if this is very helpful and the documentation for ComputeBuffer doesn't give any details on this either.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled