Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Impossible to enter slider's value in the input field when IMGUI Slider is of a width of less than 150
1. Open the attached project (link in edit)
2. Open the Test -> Test window
3. Try entering any value into the slider's input field
Expected: it should be possible to enter value into the slider's input field if the slider's width is below 150
Reproduced in 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"