Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Impossible to enter slider's value in the input field when IMGUI Slider is of a width of less than 150
1. Open the attached project (link in edit)
2. Open the Test -> Test window
3. Try entering any value into the slider's input field
Expected: it should be possible to enter value into the slider's input field if the slider's width is below 150
Reproduced in 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets