Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Impossible to enter slider's value in the input field when IMGUI Slider is of a width of less than 150
1. Open the attached project (link in edit)
2. Open the Test -> Test window
3. Try entering any value into the slider's input field
Expected: it should be possible to enter value into the slider's input field if the slider's width is below 150
Reproduced in 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default