Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
preview.4 - 1.0.0
Impossible to choose Gamepad as Binding Path when Control Scheme is set as XboxOne_Scheme
1. Open the attached project "case_1219415-BugRepro_003.zip"
2. In the Project tab, click on Assets > GameInputActions
3. In the Inspector tab, click on 'Edit asset'
4. In the top left of the newly opened window, change 'All Control Scheme' to 'XboxOne_Scheme'
5. In the Actions column, click on <No Binding>
6. In the Properties column, under Binding, open the dropdown menu for Path
Expected results: Usages and Gamepad are shown as possible options
Actual results: only Usages option is shown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1 (Input Systems preview - 0.2.10), 2019.3.0f5 (Input Systems preview.4 - 1.0.0), 2020.1.0a23 (Input Systems preview.4 - 1.0.0)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors
-When Control Scheme is set to NintendoSwitch_Scheme and the same steps are taken, Gamepad appears as an option in the dropdown menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0-preview.7):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1093