Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Importing an older package using AssetDatabase.ImportPackage fails
1. Open attached project and download the attached package
2. Open the script "Tester" in the project and make sure that the path is pointing to where the package "1" is saved on your machine
3. In the project menu, navigate to Test > Test - it tries to AssetDatabase.ImportPackage - but an error is thrown:
"Error while importing package: Package has unknown format"
Importing this package by drag&drop works fine. It seems that this due to the package being created on an older version of unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property