Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Importing an older package using AssetDatabase.ImportPackage fails
1. Open attached project and download the attached package
2. Open the script "Tester" in the project and make sure that the path is pointing to where the package "1" is saved on your machine
3. In the project menu, navigate to Test > Test - it tries to AssetDatabase.ImportPackage - but an error is thrown:
"Error while importing package: Package has unknown format"
Importing this package by drag&drop works fine. It seems that this due to the package being created on an older version of unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect