Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in 'MFStartupDelayLoadHook' when Importing a video file with high bitrate into a unity project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project (Wild Thing)
2. Import the user provided .avi file to the project
3. Observe the crash/freeze
0x000000014124CCF0 (Unity) MFStartupDelayLoadHook
0x000000014124D2BE (Unity) WindowsVideoMedia::CopyToRGBA
0x0000000141253E72 (Unity) WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric
0x000000014125463A (Unity) WindowsVideoMedia::GetVideoFrameAtIndex
0x00000001415FF8FB (Unity) VideoClipImporter::ResetPreviewTexture
Actual result: Editor crashes or freezes when an .avi file is imported
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b5, 5.6.0f2
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0f1
Regression since: 5.6.0f2
Verified with 2017.1.0b6 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.