Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
importing a substance .sbsar to Unity 5 fails
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project and import the .sbsar user attached.
2. Observe that the Specular is still recognised in the Diffuse (A) channel and hence the Specular output from my substance is not auto generated and populated into the Standard shader Specular texture slot. Nor is the AO output. I therefore need to select Generate all outputs and drag the two maps manually into their texture slots.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene