Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Importing a grayscale image as single channel with low quality setting throws null exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Clear console
3. Select "portrait_adam" in assets
- NullReferenceException is thrown
3. Open the inspector
4. Check "Override for PC, Mac & Linux standalone"checkbox and uncheck it
5. Hit "Apply"
- more error messages are printed out in console along with a null exception (image attached)
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first