Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Errors are thrown when model's "Scale Factor" is a high value and the Inspector window is updated in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ScaleFactorErrors.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Project window, select "Ball" object
3. In Inspector window, change "Ball Import Settings" -> "Model" -> "Scale Factor" from 807691 to 807692 (one higher) (works with any higher number than 807691)
4. "Apply" the changes of the object
5. Observe Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: every time Inspector window is updated in any way an error is thrown (clicking anywhere, dragging on preview window, changing to other tabs: Rig, Animation, Materials)
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.0a4
Note: the highest number you can use in "Scale Factor" depends on the starting mesh size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams