Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Errors are thrown when model's "Scale Factor" is a high value and the Inspector window is updated in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ScaleFactorErrors.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Project window, select "Ball" object
3. In Inspector window, change "Ball Import Settings" -> "Model" -> "Scale Factor" from 807691 to 807692 (one higher) (works with any higher number than 807691)
4. "Apply" the changes of the object
5. Observe Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: every time Inspector window is updated in any way an error is thrown (clicking anywhere, dragging on preview window, changing to other tabs: Rig, Animation, Materials)
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.0a4
Note: the highest number you can use in "Scale Factor" depends on the starting mesh size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2