Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Automatically created t=0 keyframes for rotations are wrong
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Create a Cube
3. Open the Animation Window
4. Create an animation for the Cube
5. Position the record head to some time that's not zero
6. Enable the Rotation tool
7. With Recording enabled, Rotate the cube while holding CMD (so it snaps to angles)
8. Select the keyframe that was created at t=0
- Note that its rotation is at 15 degrees for no apparent reason
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'