Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy
Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play.
4. Select frame data in CPU Usage.
5. Change to Timeline view to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy.
6. Select "Show Related Objects" in the dropdown.
Show Related Objects text gets clipped.
Show Related Objects text does not get clipped.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included