Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy
Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play.
4. Select frame data in CPU Usage.
5. Change to Timeline view to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy.
6. Select "Show Related Objects" in the dropdown.
Show Related Objects text gets clipped.
Show Related Objects text does not get clipped.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs