Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy
Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play.
4. Select frame data in CPU Usage.
5. Change to Timeline view to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy.
6. Select "Show Related Objects" in the dropdown.
Show Related Objects text gets clipped.
Show Related Objects text does not get clipped.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping