Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy
Show Related Objects text gets clipped in the Profiler Hierarchy.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play.
4. Select frame data in CPU Usage.
5. Change to Timeline view to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy.
6. Select "Show Related Objects" in the dropdown.
Show Related Objects text gets clipped.
Show Related Objects text does not get clipped.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode