Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
Save scene pop up appears twice
Editor should restart
2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.1.10f1
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
Note: Similar bug is reported earlier in different scenario https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1166643/
In that bug, Save Scene Dialog was not able to close on clicking the close button or cancel button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first