Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
Save scene pop up appears twice
Editor should restart
2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.1.10f1
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
Note: Similar bug is reported earlier in different scenario https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1166643/
In that bug, Save Scene Dialog was not able to close on clicking the close button or cancel button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP