Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Save Scene Dialog appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" on changing Graphics API
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
Save scene pop up appears twice
Editor should restart
2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.1.10f1
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.14 and Windows 10
Note: Similar bug is reported earlier in different scenario https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1166643/
In that bug, Save Scene Dialog was not able to close on clicking the close button or cancel button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine