Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Won't Fix in 2021.1.X
[IMGUI] Editor Toolbar Buttons Tooltip position are misaligned
On hovering the mouse over Editor Tools Buttons, tooltips are present in a misaligned manner. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hover the mouse on Editor Toolbar Buttons
3. Observe Tooltip Position
Expected Result: Editor Toolbar tooltips position should well separate from their icons.
Actual Result: Editor Toolbar Buttons tooltip position misaligned.
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a11
Working fine on: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.1.1f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.22f1
In specific windows environment, Tooltips are appearing for a split second and again they disappear.
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state