Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Won't Fix in 2021.1.X
[IMGUI] Editor Toolbar Buttons Tooltip position are misaligned
On hovering the mouse over Editor Tools Buttons, tooltips are present in a misaligned manner. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hover the mouse on Editor Toolbar Buttons
3. Observe Tooltip Position
Expected Result: Editor Toolbar tooltips position should well separate from their icons.
Actual Result: Editor Toolbar Buttons tooltip position misaligned.
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a11
Working fine on: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.1.1f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.22f1
In specific windows environment, Tooltips are appearing for a split second and again they disappear.
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio