Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Won't Fix in 2021.1.X
[IMGUI] Editor Toolbar Buttons Tooltip position are misaligned
On hovering the mouse over Editor Tools Buttons, tooltips are present in a misaligned manner. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hover the mouse on Editor Toolbar Buttons
3. Observe Tooltip Position
Expected Result: Editor Toolbar tooltips position should well separate from their icons.
Actual Result: Editor Toolbar Buttons tooltip position misaligned.
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a11
Working fine on: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.1.1f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.22f1
In specific windows environment, Tooltips are appearing for a split second and again they disappear.
Environment: Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"