Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel
Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlap on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Enter the play mode.
3. Click on the error in the console window.
4. Resize the error description section.
Down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles.
Down directional arrow button should not overlaps on scrollbar handles.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b2.3094