Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel
Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlap on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Enter the play mode.
3. Click on the error in the console window.
4. Resize the error description section.
Down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles.
Down directional arrow button should not overlaps on scrollbar handles.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up