Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel
Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlap on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Enter the play mode.
3. Click on the error in the console window.
4. Resize the error description section.
Down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles.
Down directional arrow button should not overlaps on scrollbar handles.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)