Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel
Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlap on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Enter the play mode.
3. Click on the error in the console window.
4. Resize the error description section.
Down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles.
Down directional arrow button should not overlaps on scrollbar handles.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour