Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel
Console scrollbars down directional arrow button overlap on scrollbar handles on reducing error description panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Enter the play mode.
3. Click on the error in the console window.
4. Resize the error description section.
Down directional arrow button overlaps on scrollbar handles.
Down directional arrow button should not overlaps on scrollbar handles.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.2f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b2.
Working fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)