Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[IMGUI] Checkboxes don't toggle when keyboard shortcut (Space) is pressed
Checkboxes in the inspector don't toggle on pressing the keyboard shortcut (Space).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject from Hierarchy (Main Camera)
3. Select or navigate using Tab key to any togglable property
4. Press Space key.
The togglable property remains unchanged even on pressing the Space key
Togglable property is unchanged on pressing the Space key.
1. Hierarchy > 2D Object > Sprite Mask > Custom Range > Press Space
Properties under Custom Range disappears immediately
2. Hierarchy > Main Camera > Physical Camera > Press Space
Field view of camera changes in the Scene view However toggle remains unchecked even on pressing Space
3. Checkboxes toggle on Mose clicks.
2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.1.0a5
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details