Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[IMGUI] Checkboxes don't toggle when keyboard shortcut (Space) is pressed
Checkboxes in the inspector don't toggle on pressing the keyboard shortcut (Space).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject from Hierarchy (Main Camera)
3. Select or navigate using Tab key to any togglable property
4. Press Space key.
The togglable property remains unchanged even on pressing the Space key
Togglable property is unchanged on pressing the Space key.
1. Hierarchy > 2D Object > Sprite Mask > Custom Range > Press Space
Properties under Custom Range disappears immediately
2. Hierarchy > Main Camera > Physical Camera > Press Space
Field view of camera changes in the Scene view However toggle remains unchecked even on pressing Space
3. Checkboxes toggle on Mose clicks.
2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.1.0a5
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete