Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[IMGUI] Checkboxes don't toggle when keyboard shortcut (Space) is pressed
Checkboxes in the inspector don't toggle on pressing the keyboard shortcut (Space).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject from Hierarchy (Main Camera)
3. Select or navigate using Tab key to any togglable property
4. Press Space key.
The togglable property remains unchanged even on pressing the Space key
Togglable property is unchanged on pressing the Space key.
1. Hierarchy > 2D Object > Sprite Mask > Custom Range > Press Space
Properties under Custom Range disappears immediately
2. Hierarchy > Main Camera > Physical Camera > Press Space
Field view of camera changes in the Scene view However toggle remains unchecked even on pressing Space
3. Checkboxes toggle on Mose clicks.
2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.1.0a5
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode