Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] BlendTree name and Threshold values from Inspector gets clipped
BlendTree name and Threshold values from Inspector are clipping, refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project Window > Create > Animator Controller
3. Double click on the "new Animator Controller"
4. Right-click the graph area and select "Create State > From new Blend Tree"
5. Double click on the "Blend Tree" node
6. Add four blend tree nodes by right-clicking the Blend Tree node and "Add Blend Tree"
Blend Tree name and Threshold values are clipped
Blend Tree name and Threshold values are visible without clipping
2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2
Working fine on:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving
- The "Undo" action doesn't work when trying to undo after sculpting with Polybrush
- UIToolkit property field background does not change color when the property is animated
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed