Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] BlendTree name and Threshold values from Inspector gets clipped
BlendTree name and Threshold values from Inspector are clipping, refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project Window > Create > Animator Controller
3. Double click on the "new Animator Controller"
4. Right-click the graph area and select "Create State > From new Blend Tree"
5. Double click on the "Blend Tree" node
6. Add four blend tree nodes by right-clicking the Blend Tree node and "Add Blend Tree"
Blend Tree name and Threshold values are clipped
Blend Tree name and Threshold values are visible without clipping
2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b2
Working fine on:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler