Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Account, Layer & Layout buttons are not selectable while resizing the editor
On resizing the editor Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable, and the collaborate button is overlapping with the Layer & Layout button.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Resize Unity Editor Window
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable.
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search & Layout buttons should be selectable and work gracefully On resizing Editor window.
Note: Unable to check on 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1 & 2019.4.16f1 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible