Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Account, Layer & Layout buttons are not selectable while resizing the editor
On resizing the editor Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable, and the collaborate button is overlapping with the Layer & Layout button.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Resize Unity Editor Window
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable.
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search & Layout buttons should be selectable and work gracefully On resizing Editor window.
Note: Unable to check on 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1 & 2019.4.16f1 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player