Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Account, Layer & Layout buttons are not selectable while resizing the editor
On resizing the editor Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable, and the collaborate button is overlapping with the Layer & Layout button.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Resize Unity Editor Window
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search and Layout buttons are not selectable.
Account, Layer, collaborate, global search & Layout buttons should be selectable and work gracefully On resizing Editor window.
Note: Unable to check on 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1 & 2019.4.16f1 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved