Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] Text get corrupted when creating windows dialog using charset.Auto with simplified Chinese
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTest.zip"
2. Enter the play mode
3. Click on the white space "Choost a file"
4. After Windows file selection dialog has popped out, pay attention to file filter field
5. Now exit play mode and build the scene for windows on IL2CPP backend
6. Launch build and click on white space again
Expected result: windows file selection is created with the same filter field/ name/ title
Actual result: filter field/name/ title gets corrupted.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.1.0a5 or lower (there was no windows-IL2CPP backend)
Note: everything works fine if you are using Latin characters and change Charset.Auto to Charset.Unicode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine