Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.19f1
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[IL2CPP] Text get corrupted when creating windows dialog using charset.Auto with simplified Chinese
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTest.zip"
2. Enter the play mode
3. Click on the white space "Choost a file"
4. After Windows file selection dialog has popped out, pay attention to file filter field
5. Now exit play mode and build the scene for windows on IL2CPP backend
6. Launch build and click on white space again
Expected result: windows file selection is created with the same filter field/ name/ title
Actual result: filter field/name/ title gets corrupted.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.1.0a5 or lower (there was no windows-IL2CPP backend)
Note: everything works fine if you are using Latin characters and change Charset.Auto to Charset.Unicode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"