Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.19f1
[IL2CPP] Text get corrupted when creating windows dialog using charset.Auto with simplified Chinese
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTest.zip"
2. Enter the play mode
3. Click on the white space "Choost a file"
4. After Windows file selection dialog has popped out, pay attention to file filter field
5. Now exit play mode and build the scene for windows on IL2CPP backend
6. Launch build and click on white space again
Expected result: windows file selection is created with the same filter field/ name/ title
Actual result: filter field/name/ title gets corrupted.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.1.0a5 or lower (there was no windows-IL2CPP backend)
Note: everything works fine if you are using Latin characters and change Charset.Auto to Charset.Unicode
IL2CPP did not support CharSet.Auto properly for field marshaling. Use CharSet.Unicode manually to work around this issue until is it corrected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures