Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.7
Found in [Package]
[IL2CPP] System.InvalidOperationException: Stack empty error is thrown when building project
1. Download and extract the attached archive "il2cpp-test.7z"
2. Edit paths in "test.cmd.sh" to point to correct directories (to Unity editor, and "Managed" folder from the archive) for your system
3. Run "test.cmd.sh"
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "System.InvalidOperationException: Stack empty" error is thrown
Reproduces on: 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible on: 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets
- [ChromeOS] Cursor position value is not updating when left mouse button is pressed