Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[IL2CPP] System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() fails to launch application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build Standalone player on IL2CPP backend
3. Launch build player
Expected results: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() launches process.
Actual results: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() fails to launch process
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac