Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[IL2CPP] System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() fails to launch application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build Standalone player on IL2CPP backend
3. Launch build player
Expected results: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() launches process.
Actual results: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() fails to launch process
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once