Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[IL2CPP] Standalone build fails with IL2CPP did not run properly exception when trying to binary convert attributes in script
1. Download and open attached "Problem.zip" project.
2. Make sure Standalone scripting backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build on Standalone platform.
Expected result: Build succeeds.
Actual result: Build fails with exception that IL2CPP did not run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b6.
Notes: Did not test on earlier versions since IL2CPP support on standalone is absent. Did not reproduce neither built on Android IL2CPP or WebGL IL2CPP. Appears to be exclusively on standalone. Did not reproduce with mono.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Nov 19, 2020 07:56
Unity 2019.4.8f1 with brand new empty project will fail to build too
Apr 10, 2019 10:38
I have this problem using Unity 2019.1.0f1