Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[IL2CPP] Standalone build fails with IL2CPP did not run properly exception when trying to binary convert attributes in script
1. Download and open attached "Problem.zip" project.
2. Make sure Standalone scripting backend is set to IL2CPP.
3. Build on Standalone platform.
Expected result: Build succeeds.
Actual result: Build fails with exception that IL2CPP did not run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b6.
Notes: Did not test on earlier versions since IL2CPP support on standalone is absent. Did not reproduce neither built on Android IL2CPP or WebGL IL2CPP. Appears to be exclusively on standalone. Did not reproduce with mono.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset