Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[IL2CPP] PlatformNotSupportedException when instantiating a System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeClientStream
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to the 'Edit -> Project Settings'
3. In the Player settings navigate to the Configuration section and set Scripting Backend as IL2CPP
4. Go to the 'File -> Build Settings'
5. Make sure the Development Builds box is checked
6. Build and Run the project
Expected result: No warnings are in the Development Console
Actual result: 'PlatformNotSupportedException: Operation is not supported on this platform.' is in the Development Console
Reproducible with: 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1 ('Win32Exception: Cannot find the specified file' shows up)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time