Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Mathf.RoundToInt method doesn't work correctly
1. Run the attached script with mono/il2ccpp
2. Observe that IL2CPP returns incorrect values for:
Mathf.RoundToInt(0.5f + float.Epsilon)
Mathf.RoundToInt(0.5f - float.Epsilon)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete