Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[IL2CPP][macOS] IL2CPP fails to link debug symbols when build name has spaces
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Go to Other Settings > Configuration and change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
4. Build the project with a name that includes spaces
Expected result: build completes without errors
Actual result: build completes with the "fails to link debug symbols" error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
- Could not reproduce in versions 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a4 and earlier as building failed due to unrelated error.
- Reproducible only on Mac.
- Couldn't test on 2017.4 as IL2CPP is unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true