Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IL2CPP][macOS] IL2CPP fails to link debug symbols when build name has spaces
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Go to Other Settings > Configuration and change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
4. Build the project with a name that includes spaces
Expected result: build completes without errors
Actual result: build completes with the "fails to link debug symbols" error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
- Could not reproduce in versions 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a4 and earlier as building failed due to unrelated error.
- Reproducible only on Mac.
- Couldn't test on 2017.4 as IL2CPP is unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'