Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[IL2CPP][macOS] IL2CPP fails to link debug symbols when build name has spaces
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Go to Other Settings > Configuration and change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
4. Build the project with a name that includes spaces
Expected result: build completes without errors
Actual result: build completes with the "fails to link debug symbols" error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
- Could not reproduce in versions 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a4 and earlier as building failed due to unrelated error.
- Reproducible only on Mac.
- Couldn't test on 2017.4 as IL2CPP is unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine