Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
[IL2CPP][MacOS] Build fails with System.ArgumentException when building with IL2CPP stack trace information with line numbers
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Scripting Backend -> IL2CPP
3. IL2CPP Stack Trace information -> Method Name, File Name, and Line Number
4. File -> Build Settings -> Check "Development build"
5. Press "Build"
Expected result: Player is built with no errors
Actual result: Player is built with "System.ArgumentException: Another action is already registered for" error
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a1
Could not test with: 2020.3, 2021.3, 2022.2 (No "IL2CPP Stack Trace information" setting)
Reproduced on: MacOS 12.0.1 M1 Max, Mac Intel
Wasn't reproduced on: Windows 11
Internal build system error. BuildProgram exited with code 1.
System.ArgumentException: Another action is already registered for /Users/username/Downloads/project/Library/Bee/artifacts/MacStandalonePlayerBuildProgram/il2cppOutput/build/il2cpp.usym
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform