Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[IL2CPP][iOS] Crash in "il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() [inlined] il2cpp::os::Image::InitializeManagedSection() at Image.cpp:81"
1. Download and open the project from the provided link in the description ("Project Zip").
2. Go to "Build > Build iOS framework".
3. Wait for build to finish.
4. Go to the project directory and open the built project (size-test/Builds/iOS/framework-test).
5. Build it to an iOS device.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below.
* frame #0: 0x00000001019c6074 STF`il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() [inlined] il2cpp::os::Image::InitializeManagedSection() at Image.cpp:81 [opt]
frame #1: 0x00000001019c6050 STF`il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() at Image.cpp:89 [opt]
frame #2: 0x00000001019f2218 STF`il2cpp::vm::Runtime::Init(filename="IL2CPP Root Domain", runtime_version=<unavailable>) at Runtime.cpp:140 [opt]
frame #3: 0x00000001013e36e4 STF`::InitializeIl2CppFromMain() at MonoManager_Il2Cpp.cpp:257 [opt]
frame #4: 0x00000001011943a0 STF`::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:177 [opt]
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1 (not important)
- User investigation points towards a change made to engine initialization made between June 19 (Built from '2018.2/staging' branch, Version '2018.2.0b9 (3b5ad740cdc8)', Build type 'Release', Scripting Backend 'il2cpp') and June 26 (Built from '2018.2/staging' branch, Version '2018.2.0b10 (4bc57476174c)', Build type 'Release', Scripting Backend 'il2cpp') that got pulled into the 2018.1 release branch between July 6 and July 13.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website