Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[IL2CPP] iOS build crashes on il2cpp::os::SocketImpl::Send when returning from background mode
1. Open attached project
2. In "udpSend.cs" change the IP to an IP that will accept a UDP connection
3. Build project for iOS
4. Run it on a device
5. Click the lock button
6. Unblock phone
Expected: Application should continue running after unblocking device
Actual: Application crashes
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p5, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Device: iPod touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2018.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab