Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] "il2cpp.exe did not run properly" error is thrown when building App Bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "DungeonCrawlTycoon.zip"
2. Build it as an App bundle
3. Notice the Task manager when the build is near to its end(Unusually high memory usage, around 12 GB )
4. Wait until build fails
Expected results: App Bundle is build
Actual results: App Bundle fails to build with errors displayed in the console
Reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android"
Note: Attaching full errors in the errors.txt. Unable to test in 2018.4 and lower due to errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account