Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] "il2cpp.exe did not run properly" error is thrown when building App Bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "DungeonCrawlTycoon.zip"
2. Build it as an App bundle
3. Notice the Task manager when the build is near to its end(Unusually high memory usage, around 12 GB )
4. Wait until build fails
Expected results: App Bundle is build
Actual results: App Bundle fails to build with errors displayed in the console
Reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android"
Note: Attaching full errors in the errors.txt. Unable to test in 2018.4 and lower due to errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied